Abstracts will be assessed for inclusion to the conference based on the following criteria:
- The abstract must be about a project relating to one of the conference themes
- The authors must ensure that abstracts are specific and coherent
- Abstracts should be structured as follows: background, aims, methods, results and conclusions.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- The word limit is 250 words (excluding references)
- Up to three references may be cited and these must be provided using the Harvard referencing system.
- Please ensure that you complete the below form in its entirety
The deadline for receipt of completed abstracts is 31st May 2017.