These popular courses are Consultant led and are suitable for those beginning their surgical career to Consultants wishing to gain specialist skills and qualifications.
The courses include:
- Future surgeons key skills, aimed at medical students and foundation doctors
- Basic surgical skills, aimed at junior trainees pursuing a career in surgery
- The Edinburgh MRCS preparation course aims to improve candidates performance on the MRCS Part B examination
- Intensive surgical anatomy revision for MRCS Part B OSCE
Minimal access surgery
- FRCS exit examination revision course in general surgery
- Laparoscopic train the trainer and master classes
The surgical programme at The Christie School of Oncology is led by Mr Chelliah Selvasekar, and is supported by a faculty of highly experienced surgeons.
Click here to view the latest event details for: Laparoscopic Colorectal Train the Trainers Course (LAPCO TT)
For further details, just fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to with more information as soon as we can.