We will see patients who are currently inpatients as well as offering out-patient appointments.
We offer assessment and treatment for:
- Patients who have begun to experience psychological symptoms secondary to diagnosis or treatment for cancer
- Patients with depressive or anxiety disorders
- Patients with psychotic symptoms who are not already under local mental health services
- Patients with known mental health problems where there is a need for additional support while under treatment at Christie NHS Trust
- Inpatients that are confused and are not responding to treatment as per the trust guidance for confusion.
- Patients who require treatment for drug or alcohol dependence and who need assistance in accessing this from local services.