We would love to stay in touch with you via email but, due to changes in the law, we need your consent even if you have given it to us before. This wont effect any post you receive from us.
Please complete the below form so we can keep you up-to-date by email, with our news and ways to help us keep making a real difference to our patients, their family and friends.
We will keep your details safe and we won’t share them with any other organisation. You can unsubscribe at any time.
By completing this form you confirm you’re over 16.
How We Use Your Data
- We never sell or swap your data with Third Parties (such as other Charities).
- We never use call centres or robots to contact you.
- We will try our best to only send you information you will be interested in, by checking our records to see what you do and do not like.
- Like you, all of our supporters are really important to us and we work hard to offer the best services we can. We use our supporter’s data to create new fundraising opportunities and ideas to help The Christie.
- You can object to being included in any of the above at any time, though there is some data we have to keep in order comply with UK Law.